Sole Trader Tax Accounts Esher : Beaufort Chancery
Sole Trader Tax Accounts Esher

Sole Trader Tax Accounts

As a self employed trader, you’ll need to prepare and file a self-assessment return containing sole trader business accounts.

Your profits are taxed as income and you’ll need to pay fixed-rate Class 2 National Insurance contributions (NICs) regardless of any profits you make. You must also account for and pay Class 4 NICs on your profits.

We can help advise on strategies to minimise your tax liability by ensuring you claim all available allowances and reliefs.

As a sole trader, it is worth remembering you are personally responsible for any debts run up by your business. This means your home or other assets may be at risk if your business runs into trouble.

Require more information?

If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01372 467423. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.

Thumbnail image

Autumn Statement 2023

A review of measures for UK businesses and individuals.

Read more

Thumbnail image

Spring Budget 2024

Details of the Spring Budget 2024. Our summary focuses on the key issues.

Read more